Terms and Conditions
When booking a consultation or package with Sarah Oliver – Baby Sleep Consultancy, I agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Follow safe sleep practices in line with SIDS recommendations.
- Disclose any medical condition my child has, or health concerns.
- Check with my baby’s pediatrician or doctor if my baby has any medical condition that would prevent them from being sleep trained safely.
- Understand the safety guidelines on Co-Sleeping and Bed Sharing, if applicable.
- Information surrounding my baby can be used in case studies as no information would disclose identity and all names will be changed.
- Full Payment for all packages will be required prior to starting. Once the payment is received in full, you will receive acknowledgement and an approximate time of receiving your plan. In home Packages and Group Chats will be confirmed once payment has been made.
- Cancellations less than 48 hours prior to assessment schedule date will only be refunded 50% of the fee. Prior to 48 Hours, 100% will be refunded.
- International Bookings will incur a $5.00 booking fee as these payments will be processed via PayPal.
- Travel within 20 Miles is included in the package however an additional fee may be charged if required to travel further than 20 miles.
- Disclosure of any of the information that I receive from Sarah Oliver – Baby Sleep Consultancy can only be made with prior permission
Sarah Oliver – Baby Sleep Consultancy does not offer any medical advice, services or treatment to any client. If you have concerns relating to a medical or nutritional issue we urge you to contact your doctor or pediatrician immediately. The information written on this website is not intended nor is implied to be a substitute for medical advice and should be treated as informative and educational purposes only.
Changes to your babies sleeping or eating arrangements that may be suggested are your decision of which you are responsible for choosing to implement.
Sarah Oliver – Baby Sleep Consultancy gives you permission to download and temporarily store one or more of the pages on our website for viewing on a personal computer or mobile device for non-commercial use. Your use of the website does not grant you any intellectual property rights. You may link to the content on our website or repost content only with attribution and link to Sarah Oliver – Baby Sleep Consultancy Website.
Sarah Oliver – Baby Sleep Consultancy will use all reasonable efforts to include up-to-date and accurate information during consultations and within www.saraholiverconsultancy.com, but makes no representations, warranties, or assurances as to the accuracy, currency, or completeness of the information provided. Sarah Oliver – Baby Sleep Consultancy shall not be liable for any damages or injury resulting from your access to, or inability to access, this Internet site, or from your reliance on any information provided at this Internet site or by the Consultant.